5 Reasons Proper Dental Care Is a Must
Kids always want to know why. Our article is designed to provide you with good reasons when your child asks why dental care is so important. The next time he or she is fighting you over brushing or flossing, you can offer these five reasons for taking good care of teeth.
- Healthy Teeth – Avoiding cavities and making teeth last a lifetime are good enough reasons for most kids to brush daily. Just remind them of a grandparent or other older relative or family friend who struggles with false teeth.
- Healthy Gums – Pictures of what gum disease can do will get most kids to brush and floss regularly.
- Clean Breath – As kids get older, they start to care more about what other kids have to say about them. Brushing and flossing is the best way to keep bad breath away.
- Bright Smile – Brushing daily helps to keep teeth whiter. That’s a big plus for teens who grow up taking selfies and seeing their smile all over the Internet.
- Overall Health – Research shows that poor dental care can lead to all sorts of major health problems including heart disease. Don’t scare kids, but help them to understand that dental care is about more than just looking good and feeling good now. Their future is at stake.
Prevention Tips from Pediatric Dentistry Pros
For more tips, don’t forget to read our blog and follow us on social media. For the best professional dental care for your kids, make an appointment with BRSH+FLSS today by calling 619-741-1500. We want to help your kids to maintain a healthy and happy smile throughout life.